language imrovement - منتديات نور الاستقامة
  التعليمـــات   قائمة الأعضاء   التقويم   البحث   مشاركات اليوم   اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة
أخواني وأخواتي..ننبه وبشدة ضرورة عدم وضع أية صور نسائية أو مخلة بالآداب أو مخالفة للدين الإسلامي الحنيف,,,ولا أية مواضيع أو ملفات تحتوي على ملفات موسيقية أو أغاني أو ماشابهها.وننوه أيضاَ على أن الرسائل الخاصة مراقبة,فأي مراسلات بين الأعضاء بغرض فاسد سيتم حظر أصحابها,.ويرجى التعاون.وشكراً تنبيه هام

** " ( فعاليات المنتدى ) " **

حملة نور الاستقامة

حلقات سؤال أهل الذكر

مجلة مقتطفات

درس قريات المركزي

مجلات نور الاستقامة

الإهداءات

نور واحة اللغة الانجليزية (English Forum) Learn how to write and read ENGLISH correctly

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
افتراضي  language imrovement
كُتبَ بتاريخ: [ 04-18-2011 ]
رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية artist feather

::مـشـرفــة::
::نور التصاميم والإبداع::

artist feather غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 850
تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2011
مكان الإقامة : عبري الواعدة
عدد المشاركات : 288
عدد النقاط : 338
قوة التقييم : artist feather جوهرة وضاءة artist feather جوهرة وضاءة artist feather جوهرة وضاءة artist feather جوهرة وضاءة

Hello guys…
How are you???
I just have a suggestion that
is all member have to write a story,,,
If its good idea for you just reply to the
Subject>>>>>

language imrovement

الموضوع الأصلي: language imrovement || الكاتب: artist feather || المصدر: منتديات نور الاستقامة

رد مع اقتباس
كُتبَ بتاريخ : [ 06-11-2011 ]

رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
::مــراقــبــة::
::الـــــمــــنــــتـــــدى::
رقم العضوية : 351
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2011
مكان الإقامة : █▓▒ لآ جـغرآفيــ×ــة تحكمُـنـي ! ▒▓█
عدد المشاركات : 2,341
عدد النقاط : 732

صاحبة الإمتياز غير متواجد حالياً

that is nice idea
I will beign
thanks a lot

Sam, an unemployed piano tuner, said it was only the second thing he had ever won in his life. The first thing was an Afghan blanket at a church raffle when he was 25 years old. But this was much bigger: it was $120,000! He had won the Big Cube, a state lottery game. To win, a contestant must first guess which number a spinning cube will stop on. The cube has six numbers on it: 1X, 10X, 50X, 100X, 500X, and 1000X. If he is correct, the contestant must then guess which of two selected variables is going to be greater. So, just guessing which number appears on the cube does not guarantee that you will win any money.
Sam correctly guessed 1000X, but he still had to choose between two variables. One variable was the number of cars that would run the stop sign at Hill Street and Lake Avenue in six hours. The other variable was the number of times that a teenage boy would change TV channels in a three-hour period. This was a tough decision.
Finally, Sam flipped a coin. It came up heads, so Sam picked the teenager. He picked right. The stop sign was run only 76 times, but the teen clicked 120 times. Sixty-year-old Sam jumped for joy, for he had just won 1000 times 120, or $120,000. Sam dreamily left the lottery studio. Talking excitedly on his cell phone while crossing the street, he got hit by a little sports car.
Sam is slowly getting better. He was in the hospital for a month. His hospital bill was $110,000. And the insurance company for the little sports car’s owner sued Sam for $9,000 worth of repairs. Also, Sam still has to pay federal taxes on his winnings. Sam doesn’t play the state lottery any more. He says it’s better to be unlucky

copied"

توقيع :

[ الَلَهّمً إنِ فُيِ الَقُبًوٌر أحًبًآبً يِتٌقُطِعٌ الَقُلَبً لَفُقُدٍهّمً فُأکرمً نِزٍلَهّمً يِآ ربً ]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة صاحبة الإمتياز ; 06-14-2011 الساعة 09:00 AM

رد مع اقتباس
كُتبَ بتاريخ : [ 06-13-2011 ]

رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
رقم العضوية : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2010
مكان الإقامة : في قلوب الناس
عدد المشاركات : 8,917
عدد النقاط : 363

عابر الفيافي غير متواجد حالياً

What's-My-Name

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة Once upon a time, there lived a wizard. He did not know his own name and neither did any other people so he was called What's-My-Name. He lived in an old oak tree.

He sold spells for a living. Now What's-My-Name had better spells than anybody so everybody bought spells from him.

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة Witch-Spells, Wizard-Got-All-Spells and Witch-Knows-All were very jealous of What's-My-Name.

So they got together and discussed what to do as What's-My-Name was so popular that very few people bought spells from them.

At last they decided to go to the King and ask him for a tornado spell. Only the King has tornado spells. The King did not know what they wanted to do and as his name was Generous-to-Everybody, he gave them the spell for free.

The next day, they sent the tornado spell to What's-My-Name and when he opened the spell, the tornado came out and brought him to Horsey Land.

What's-My-Name was very surprised. He knew that only a flying horse would be able to bring him back to the old oak tree.

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة He then bought a horse called Know-it-all-and-Go-to-all. This horse has black, grey, blue, white, brown, green, pink, red, purple, orange and GOLD colours all over its body! The horse had wings and What's-My-Name sat on it and said, "Back to the old oak tree" and the horse flew back to the old oak tree.

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة After that What's-My-Name asked the horse, "Who sent me to Horsey Land?" When the horse told him everything, What's-My-Name was very angry. He sent Witch-Spells, Wizard-Got-All-Spells and Witch-Knows-All to the moon and they were never heard of again.

Copyright by Huang YiPeng
Written in October 1997

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع :

لا يـورث الـعلم مـن الأعمام **** ولا يـرى بالليـل فـي الـمنـام
لـكــنـه يحصـــل بالتـــكـــرار **** والـدرس بالليـــل وبـالـنـهار
مـثاله كشجرة فـــي النــفس **** وسقيه بالدرس بعد الـغرس

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
imrovement , language

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:05 AM.