منتديات نور الاستقامة - عرض مشاركة واحدة - برامج استعاده كلمات المرور المفقوده الان بين ايديكم باخر اصدار لها
عرض مشاركة واحدة
265  برامج استعاده كلمات المرور المفقوده الان بين ايديكم باخر اصدار لها
كُتبَ بتاريخ: [ 12-02-2010 ]
رقم المشاركة : ( 1 )
الصورة الرمزية عابر الفيافي

عابر الفيافي غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2010
مكان الإقامة : في قلوب الناس
عدد المشاركات : 8,917
عدد النقاط : 363
قوة التقييم : عابر الفيافي قمة التميز عابر الفيافي قمة التميز عابر الفيافي قمة التميز عابر الفيافي قمة التميز

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

جميع برامج استعاده كلمات المرور المفقوده الان بين ايديكم باخر اصدار لها

السلام عليكم....
اليكم اليوم 3 برامج لاستعاده الباسورد المفقود اما فى الملفات المضغوطه او ملفات الاوفيس وغيرها
البرامج هى
* ZIP.Password.Recovery.Magic.v6.1.1.255.WinAll
* RAR.Password.Recovery.Magic.v6.1.1.380.WinAll
* Office.Password.Recovery.Magic.v6.1.1.270.WinAll

Password Recovery Magic WinAll Pack | 5.73 MB

واليكم نبذه عن كل برنامج وخواصه
ZIP.Password.Recovery.Magic.v6.1.1.255.WinAll

ZIP Password Recovery Magic is an easy-to-use program that can help you to recover lost passwords for zip archives. ZIP Password Recovery Magic provides brute-force and dictionary recovery methods, you can pause and resume recovery job easily. ZIP Password Recovery Magic has an easy to use interface. All you need to recover your password is just to add your file to the operation window.

To recover a password, all you need to do is just to add your file to the operation window.

RAR.Password.Recovery.Magic.v6.1.1.380.WinAll

RAR Password Recovery Magic is a powerful tool designed to recover lost or forgotten passwords for a RAR/WinRAR archives. RAR Password Recovery Magic supports the customizable brute-force and dictionary-based attacks. RAR Password Recovery Magic has an easy to use interface. All you need to do to recover your password is just to add your file to the operation window. Recover passwords for RAR/WinRAR archives. Custom character set for “brute-force” attack supported. You can select character from a range of character options including: Letters, Numbers, symbol. Large wordlist dictionary. Work in the background. Features a user-friendly interface.

Office.Password.Recovery.Magic.v6.1.1.270.WinAll

Office Password Recovery Magic is password recovery software designed to help users recover the lost or forgotten password. Any office files’ read-only passwords can be recovered here. We still can recover *.XLS, *.PPT, *.MDB, *.DOC, and Office 2007 formats files.

Download From HotFile
http://hotfile.com/dl/84132489/f2510...Magic.rar.html

----------------

fvhl[ hsjuh]i ;glhj hglv,v hgltr,]i hghk fdk hd]d;l fhov hw]hv gih hgltr,]i hghk hd]d;l hsjuh]i fh]v fdk fvhl[

توقيع :

لا يـورث الـعلم مـن الأعمام **** ولا يـرى بالليـل فـي الـمنـام
لـكــنـه يحصـــل بالتـــكـــرار **** والـدرس بالليـــل وبـالـنـهار
مـثاله كشجرة فـــي النــفس **** وسقيه بالدرس بعد الـغرس

رد مع اقتباس